Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: April Meet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey guys, I just wanted to get a thread going about the next meet. Easter is comming kinda early this year it falls on the 11th. I dont think I am going to make it to the Vegas Invasion like I wanted to. Thats ok theres always next year. So who has some ideas for this next meet? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GotSol93's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I personally would like it to be sometime after april 12th!! so I can come up and hangout with yall! I need to come up there sometime next month anyways to get some rims. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Its been pretty nice down here, hopefully its nice up there when yall plan the meet [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tman the Zman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to, but I might not be able to. I'm starting free automotive classes at COCC March 31st. I can't pass up free classes. Let me know what you are planning though.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I think that we should have another meet down in oregon on the coast maybe cannon beach or mybe just keep it in washington and go to oceanshores oceanshores sounds like a great Idea to me but it is a little bit of a drive.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just itching for a drive and going to Ocean Shores is very nice drive. Lets go with that and put up a date for it, ok? Add you're input folks....

    By the way Tryler wanted us to come out that way for a 'Fix-It' meet a bit back.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    teamsollogo

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] THANK YOU [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] THANK YOU [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] THANK YOU!!!! (sorry i will stop now) i think its a great idea, i think i am going to want to stay down there for more than just the day tho... so do you have a date decited yet? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yeah.. duah... [img]redface.gif[/img] it might help to put a date up here... lol umm i can't do it the weekend of the 3rd so like the first weekend of april. i have an NJROTC dance to go to with my cousin, other than that... count me in! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry but this just sounds wrong...care to explain?

    -thomas


    NJROTC dance to go to with my cousin,
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bonbon036's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL oh no... not like that, my cousin is a girl, and she couldn't find a date, so i am going with her to keep her company... cause she still wants to go, but has no one to go with... lol oh wow, i didn't think of it like that... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, since no has yet stated any dates (except Bonnie about the 3rd), lets look at these: 10th a Saturday, 11th Sunday (Easter Sunday), 17th Saturday, 18th Sunday, 24th Saturday and 25th a Sunday. Which one folks?

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    teamsollogo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •